Executive Housekeepers & House Managers
- Full time, live-in or live-out.
- Responsible for the day to day running of a large house.
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping.
- Light household duties, household accounts, shopping, florist orders, errands.
- General household maintenance.
- Liaison with tradesmen for repairs and maintenance.
- Hiring and training and supervision of other staff such as housekeeper, cleaner, gardener etc.
Live-in Housekeepers & Live-in Couples
- Similar to Executive Housekeepers and House Manager, but living in.
- All expenses, meals and accommodation included in salary.
- Usually provided with separate accommodation including bedroom, living, kitchen and bath.
- Usually work 8-10 hours daily and entitled to two consecutive days off in any seven day period.
- Menu planning.
- Food preparation.
- Supervising any other kitchen staff.
EXECUTIVE HOME SERVICES
- Responsible for running large households and grounds: gardening and other staff and contractors.
- Ensuring house is maintained to high standard.
- Budgets, payment of staff wages, expenses, hiring and training staff.
- Scheduling regular maintenance of household equipment and vehicles.
- Project management for improvements, purchases.
- Usually full time, live-in or live-out.
- Responsible for smooth running of household, household accounts, liaison with tradespeople for repairs and maintenance.
- Supervision of other household staff.
- May carry firearm license and assume role in security.
Drivers & Chauffeurs
- Responsible for safely driving children to and from school, family members to and from their place of business.
- Also takes care of cleaning and mechanical maintenance of vehicles.